Protection for contracting authorities
Federal States, administrative districts, cities and municipalities and their institutions are confronted with the task of using their financial resources efficiently. Even required insurance cover needs to be in line with the budget. Particularly in times of scarce budget resources, stable premiums and best possible conditions are more important than ever.
Our experts are familiar with the insurance requirements of municipal entities and the general or mandatory tendering regulations. They provide you with expert assistance and advice in identifying and assessing any relevant risks in order to purchase affordable insurance cover that is tailored to the needs of public authorities.
- First party financial loss liability insurance (special cover for public authorities for first party financial loss caused by a negligent breach of official duty)
- Fidelity insurance (also available combined with the first party financial loss liability insurance)
- Motor vehicle insurances
- Business trip motor vehicle insurance
- Building insurance and inventory insurance
- Technical insurances
- Contractors' all risk insurance