Carriers' Liability Insurance
Coverage for shipments
With our extensive experience, we can help you cover all liability risks that you as a freight forwarder, transport or logistics company are exposed to at home and abroad.
We offer insurance solutions that are individually tailored to your needs in addition to an excellent in-house claims management.
As transport liability professionals, we are very familiar with:
- all international liability principles with regard to the transportation of goods by land, sea or air, such as CMR (Convention on the Contract for the International Carriage of Goods by Road), Warsaw Convention, Montreal Convention, CMNI (Budapest Convention on the Contract for the Carriage of Goods by Inland Waterway),
- the relevant German legal provisions, such as the German Commercial Code (HGB), German Road Haulage Act (GüKG),
- legal requirements of other relevant countries,
- the relevant terms and conditions, such as the General German Freight Forwarding Terms and Conditions (ADSp)
- Individual agreements between you and your customer.