It is not always possible to avoid a legal dispute in business life. In such cases, the legal protection insurance covers the costs (e.g. lawyer's or court costs, bail payments).
Alternatives of legal expenses modules at a glance:
- Employment contract legal expenses
- Employment law disputes cover
- Commercial legal expenses insurance
- Property owners legal expenses insurance
- Antitrust disputes cover
- Tenant legal expenses insurance
- Intellectual property legal expenses insurance
- Product safety legal expenses insurance
- Legal expenses insurance covering criminal law proceedings
- Traffic legal expenses insurance
- Financial loss legal expenses insurance and others.
Legal expense insurances consist of several modules. It typically covers the costs arising in connection with legal disputes, such as lawyers' fees, court costs and in specific cases also expert costs, bail bonds (as a loan) etc.
The legal expenses insurance is a consulting-intensive insurance line, since the various insurance alternatives need to be discussed and carefully considered, always keeping in mind the respective company's risk situation and industry. Taking out a legal expenses insurance covering criminal law is generally recommended for industrial and trading companies, because the field of criminal justice always involves high expenses for lawyers and other costs. In addition, we strongly recommend that you seek advice as to whether taking out a commercial legal expenses insurance is reasonable for you, as it provides coverage for labor disputes with your employees.